‘Engineering Excellence through Proficiency.’
ReachActive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland marketspace. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
ReachActive provides its clients with a single source of specialist project resources and services. This approach has led to its five complimentary divisions, which provide an unrivalled breadth & depth of engineering.
Our vision is to be the foremost utility engineering and building systems provider in the UK and Ireland.
Through dedication, collaboration, innovation and honest evaluation ReachActive will continue on its path of sustainable progression for the benefit of its staff, clients and the communities in which it operates. This is achieved through the highest levels of safety, technical excellence, innovation, timeliness, integrity, professionalism and fairness to ensure complete customer satisfaction, leading to repeat and referral business for the longevity of our company and employees.
• Safety – continuous promotion of a safety culture targeting zero harm
• Teamwork – collaborating and benefiting from working together
• Respect – for staff, clients, communities and the environment
• Integrity – delivering on promises
• Vision – be open to all possibilities
• http://nygoodhealth.com/product/flagyl/ Excellence – dedicated to high quality in all ReachActive does
ReachActive continuously evaluate performance against our STRIVE values.
ADMINISTRATOR / SITE CLERK
The successful candidate will provide support as / when required to the office and project teams. This is a varied role, open for the individual to make it their own. This will often be a standalone role, perfect for an enthusiastic individual looking to grow within a thriving business.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Update manage and maintain a document control system
- Using Excel spreadsheets to track information and ensure it is compliant
- Ensure all hard and soft copy information is tracked and filed accordingly
- Administration support to Senior Management and Project Management e.g. diary management, travel arrangements, taking messages
- Annual leave and sickness tracking, where required
- Timesheet administration
- Training administration e.g. copying and filing certificates, updating matrix
- General Office Administration duties e.g. filing, answering the telephone, restocking office supplies
- GRN’ing materials using the relevant system
- Arranging work packs for crews as / when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer proficient
- Good organisational skills
- COINS system knowledge / experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Either apply by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org