Building Management Services
ReachActive offers a range of services and systems engineered to meet our client’s requirements from design, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance in both the private and public sectors. Our services include the production of detailed designs, briefs, scopes, specifications, CAD drawings, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety Strategies and development of Project Lifecycle Programmes with all stakeholders. We retain SSAIB accreditation for all systems, with regular audits ensuring our processes and products are delivered and maintained at the highest standard in compliance with the relevant British and European Standards.
System Types include:
For Access Control systems, the main delivery vehicle of the group is Reach Active Limited. We are proud Channel Partners of Gallagher Security (Europe) Ltd. Our partnership enables us to deliver systems of the highest technical and performance standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our systems are capable of securing doors from one central computer linked throughout local and remote buildings over secure internet connections. Systems offer the following features:
- Investigation of how access is used
- Provide, cancel and amend access rights for individuals and groups of users
- Create time-controlled access to general and sensitive areas
- Monitor staff time and attendance
Our service also includes the installation of mechanical and electronic locking solutions. In effect, offering a complete solution to your building’s Access Control.
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
As Pelco certified System Integrators Reach Active Limited specialise in the design, installation and on-going maintenance of Internet Protocol (IP) systems. Our up-to-date knowledge of the wide variety of solutions available enables us to help you determine the best system for your needs.
Our systems offer the following features:
- Continuous monitoring, recording and display of multiple image streams
- Time and date generation for investigation and legal proceedings
- Instant printing and digital capture of recorded images
- Remote viewing via secure web access
- Remote alarm notification to your smartphone or PC
Intruder Alarm Systems
All of our Intruder Alarm systems are designed to comply with the current British and European legislation. Every system is bespoke with our designers taking particular care to ensure adequate levels of protection and compliance with the needs of your insurance provider.
Our systems can be integrated with Access Control, CCTV, Fire Detection and other Building Management Systems to ensure comprehensive protection for your staff, visitors and premises.
Automatic Fire Detection Systems
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005 makes it a legal requirement for an assessment of fire risk to be produced, and the significant findings acted upon. This could, among other things, identify a need for a fire alarm system, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting. Failing to carry out and/or failing to act on the findings of a Fire Risk Assessment will make the responsible person liable to prosecution and any insurance policy may be invalid.
Use our expertise of constantly changing legislation to help you complete your Fire Risk Assessment, to provide reassurance that the right precautions are in place protecting your premises, employees and livelihood.
The person responsible for meeting the order could be:
- An employer with control of premises
- A managing agent or owner for shared parts of building
- An occupier – such as self-employed people or voluntary organisation
- Any other person with control over part or all the premises
Previous fire certificates are no longer accepted so your Fire Risk Assessment must, among other things, identify changes, remove or reduce risk where possible, consider The Disability Discrimination Act 2005 who may be especially at risk, and take precaution to deal with any possible remaining risk.
Our fire detection systems can include the supply and installation of all or some of the following:
- Heat and smoke detection systems.
- Flame detectors.
- Smoke beams.
- Air sampling and wire-free detection systems.
- Automatic door and ventilation controls.
- Voice evacuation and visual warning systems.
- Fixed gaseous fire extinguishing systems.
- Disabled refuge systems.
- Water detection systems.
- Remote monitoring to Fire and Rescue Service.
At Reach Active our commitment to continuously improving our products and services is evidenced by the growing number of clients benefiting through our engagement. We pride ourselves on attentive and thorough consultation with system owners and procurement colleagues. Our staff all benefit from detailed individual training plans, ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technological developments.