ReachActive‘s civil engineering services are provided to a range of clients. Our success has been built upon providing efficient, high quality and reliable services in a safe manner.
Our engineers and staff work in accordance with well-defined systems and methodologies and are competent and fully accredited via our in-house passport competency scheme.
The construction services we provide cover the following areas:
- Civils construction: from small out buildings to full scale developments.
- Footpaths: both local authority and on private land.
- Roads: all aspects of road building to meet statutory requirements.
- Directional drilling: to aid the passage of ducts and pipes.
- Geotechnical survey: initially done to secure an acceptable ground condition.
- Diamond drilling: to allow clear passage in pre-constructed forms.
- Car parks: from refurbishment to new green field build.
- Fencing and landscaping: security compounds and ground works
- Drainage and Sewer systems
Our construction expertise are:
- Civils Construction
- Directional Drilling
- Geotechnical Surveys
- Diamond Drilling
- Fencing and Land Scaping
- Drainage and Sewer Systems
Construction Industry Register Ireland 2015/2016
CIRI is an official online register, supported by Government, of competent builders, contractors, specialist sub-contractors and tradespersons who undertake to carry out construction works. Its objective is to be recognised as the primary online resource used by consumers in the public and private procurement of construction services.
Find us on the CIRI Register by visiting their website.
Our Construction Expertise
We have the ability and Accreditations to obtain your every requirement within the Construction Sector.
Our growing presence throughout the UK and Ireland allows us to form trusting and beneficial long term partnerships with customers, clients, supply chains, and local communities.