Join us at ReachActive
Our staff are the most important asset to
We recognise the importance of a diverse work group and are committed to take every action to avoid discrimination
We offer competitive salaries and a competetive range of benefits for our employees.
Logistics Support Operative
Various sites in London & South East and throughout the UK, as and when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Preparation of Site Materials for delivery and collection to and from various work locations across central and greater London and the Home Counties.
- Organisation and management of materials storage at our Kentish Town depot under the direction of the Logistics Manager.
- Vehicle and Plant inspections under the supervision of the Logistics Manager.
- Site support duties as defined by Reach Active Site/Project Management.
- Other duties as defined by Line Management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full UK Clean, current driving licence.
- CSCS Card.
- CPCS Card (Telehandler).
- Extensive knowledge of Inner and Greater London driving.
- NRSWA Operative.
- C1E Category Driving Licence.
- CPC Card.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there is a requirement for the team leader to be agreeable to work out of hours works i.e. weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works on occasions, to support the project teams.
Overtime is available subject to approval. Paid on a “per shift” basis (at 1.5 x normal hourly rate).
NB: It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Apply by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
ReachActive is a fast growth company looking to attract talented, highly skilled and motivated people with a proven track record of technical expertise in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors. Our delivery and service ethos is client focused and flexible, so we are looking for persons who fit this profile and are able to collaborate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors.
ReachActive is investing in people, both new and experienced talent looking for a new challenge, a career change or simply work experience. We develop personnel, e.g. through an apprentice training route, and support employees who want to reach Chartership status or pursue further education.
To apply for a vacancy or to reach out to us, visit our View Vacancies page, visit our LinkedIn Careers Page or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our roles are based across sites in the UK (London, Hertford, Basingstoke) and Ireland (Dublin & Mullingar).