Join us at ReachActive
Our staff are the most important asset to
We recognise the importance of a diverse work group and are committed to take every action to avoid discrimination
We offer competitive salaries and a competetive range of benefits for our employees.
To plan major utility works in the London area. The applicant must plan all aspect of the works and liaise with stakeholders and ensure all permit/temporary traffic orders/agreements are in place to facilitate the works. To produce a programme and liaise with the construction and commercial teams to ensure all contractual aspects are met including early warnings. To facilitate letter drops and the registration of reinstatement details.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Site survey and measuring for commercial costing.
- Identify traffic management requirements including Streetworks permits, temporary traffic orders, Parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms.
- Strong customer service/people facing skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A high level of health and safety knowledge.
- Planning experience.
- Extensive knowledge of NRSWA/TMA.
- Experience in utility planning experience .
- Experience of site surveys.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Contractual awareness and meticulous in following procedures.
- Knowledge of NEC3 suite of contract.
- NSWRA Streetworks supervisor ticket desirable.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for Site Management to cover out of hours works i.e. weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.
N.B., It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Apply by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
ReachActive is a fast growth company looking to attract talented, highly skilled and motivated people with a proven track record of technical expertise in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors. Our delivery and service ethos is client focused and flexible, so we are looking for persons who fit this profile and are able to collaborate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors.
ReachActive is investing in people, both new and experienced talent looking for a new challenge, a career change or simply work experience. We develop personnel, e.g. through an apprentice training route, and support employees who want to reach Chartership status or pursue further education.
To apply for a vacancy or to reach out to us, visit our View Vacancies page, visit our LinkedIn Careers Page or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our roles are based across sites in the UK (London, Hertford, Basingstoke) and Ireland (Dublin & Mullingar).