The Reach Active Group Board is committed to achieving the highest standards of environmental performance and recognizes its corporate responsibility to the environment. RAG acknowledges that its operations have a direct and indirect environmental impact and aims to minimize that impact and operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
This statement applies to all premises and activities within the control of RAG and will develop, implement and continuously review an environmental management system, consistent with UK and Irish operating conditions and legislation.
This statement reflects RAGs intention to provide and maintain an environmentally sustainable management system.
Although the standards established in UK and Ireland legislation will apply as a minimum, RAG will always strive to achieve best practice in the local context of every country in which we may operate.
With regard to working RAG Board of Directors has defined the environmental http://quotecorner.com/online-pharmacy.html policy and ensures that it:
- Is appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products or services
- Includes commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution
- Minimizes environmental impacts potentially caused by use (and disposal) of company plant, equipment and other assets
- Includes a commitment to comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects
- Provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets Is documented, implemented and maintained Is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of its company’s and is available to the general public on request or via. its website
- Achieves sustainable consumption and production.
Seamus Gallagher Date:
Managing Director 02/01/17