Diverting existing utilities is a specialist activity for which ReachActive has developed an excellent reputation. In order to provide an estate owner or developer with the highest level of service, a diligent and painstaking approach is necessary and includes:
- Desk top exercises to establish existing utilities and services.
- Collection of all STAT and service drawings.
- CAT and Radar surveys.
- Intrusive survey by geotechnical means.
- Reports with survey results, and design installation options and recommendations.
- Value Engineering.
- All construction works
Energoinvest ReachActive is an ICP accredited for all elements of contestable work under the Lloyd Register NERS (Power) Scheme and is also able to undertake non-contestable works on behalf of Utility and Service owners.
This is supplemented when necessary by use of a high quality supply chain of alliance partners who hold full accreditation for GIRS (Gas) and WIRS (Water) working under the control and management of ReachActive. Our experience shows this approach gives the best possible delivery solution to all our clients.
ReachActive’s teams are experienced at dealing with all levels of ‘turnkey’ diversion including:
- Whole/part network design and construction modifications.
- Negotiation of wayleaves and easements.
- Diversions caused by proposed developments.
- Single High Voltage/Low Voltage networks or multi-utility diversion.
- The experience and knowledge to get best value for clients via, informed challenges to C4 utility and service owner estimates.
- A single point of contact to manage the entire process including all stakeholder management.
UVDB empowered by Achilles
NERS PROVIDER – Independent Connection Providers (ICP)
You can find Reach Active on the official Lloyd’s Register Energy provider list here.
Reach Active offers a full project management capability that includes Investigatory Works, Design and Value Engineering.
“We have established unique business practices within this forever changing market ensuring all projects are managed by experienced fully qualified construction managers
Diverting utilities is a specialist sector in which Reach Active have been commended by various clients such as MACE and UCL. We will continue to deliver high standards of work and management ensuring clients expectations are met providing innovative ideas and advice which could save time and cost.”