Join us at ReachActive
Our staff are the most important asset to
We recognise the importance of a diverse work group and are committed to take every action to avoid discrimination
We offer competitive salaries and a competetive range of benefits for our employees.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate dumper on specific sites and the Public highway, in conjunction with planned works.
- Bank excavator operator during excavation works, and as and when required when moving around sites.
- Install specified apparatus as part of the infrastructure build works i.e. ducts, pipes, warning marker tape etc.
- Carry out hand dig excavation around services, as and when required.
- Ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications being applied, ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with other site teams and subcontractors on site, to ensure good interface communication and coordination of works.
- Be aware of and promote Reach Active Group Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
N.B. It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only.
Various sites in London & South East and throughout the UK, as and when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Previous knowledge and experience on dumper operations and as part of a two-person team within the Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms industry working within London.
- Experience working with excavators digging in the highway or around utilities.
- CSCS card.
- CPCS Card (Blue) Competent Operator, or Npors dumper ticket.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Groundworks experience involving white work reinstatement preferred but not essential.
- EUSR / Utility Card.
- Emergency First Aid (1 Day Qualification).
- UK Driving License. (Class C for Towing).
- Deep Excavation and Trench Support.
- City & Guilds Basic Electrical Theory or Similar.
- Confined Space Entry Certification.
- UKPN / SSE 132kV Substation Access.
- Current Fit to Work Assessment.
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Banks Man.
- Manual Handling.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Apply by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our on-line form here