Join us at ReachActive
Our staff are the most important asset to
We recognise the importance of a diverse work group and are committed to take every action to avoid discrimination
We offer competitive salaries and a competetive range of benefits for our employees.
Dublin based with nationwide travel when required.
Working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams, drive and operate a grab lorry to support operations both delivering materials to site and collecting waste materials from site and delivering to licenced receivers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Driving the vehicle in accordance with the rules of the road in urban / city environment and operation of grab to load and unload the vehicle.
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive.
- Complying with all legislation regarding weights of material being transported.
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others.
- Complete site-based risk assessments.
- Carry out routine checks and maintaining plant.
- Keep the lorry clean & tidy.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Law and Policy.
- Maintain safe working conditions and promptly bring to the attention of immediate Supervisor any work related problems or hazard requiring attention.
- Carry out daily checks prior to use of the vehicle using a checklist and report any faults to the immediate Supervisor.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must hold C Licence and Driver Digital tachograph Card.
- Current Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)).
- Have working knowledge of digital tachograph and driving/working time regulations.
- Experienced and certified in lorry mounted crane and grab operation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of people and create a good working relationship.
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
- Manual Handling Certified.
- Safe Pass.
- CE Licence.
- 360 Excavator experience.
N.B. It should also be noted that the above list of principal duties is not necessarily a complete statement of duties and should be considered as for guidance only.
The role will require you to travel to sites across Ireland with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for to cover out of hours works i.e., weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, you must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Apply by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
ReachActive is a fast growth company looking to attract talented, highly skilled and motivated people with a proven track record of technical expertise in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors. Our delivery and service ethos is client focused and flexible, so we are looking for persons who fit this profile and are able to collaborate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors.
ReachActive is investing in people, both new and experienced talent looking for a new challenge, a career change or simply work experience. We develop personnel, e.g. through an apprentice training route, and support employees who want to reach Chartership status or pursue further education.
To apply for a vacancy or to reach out to us, visit our View Vacancies page, visit our LinkedIn Careers Page or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our roles are based across sites in the UK (London, Hertford, Basingstoke) and Ireland (Dublin & Mullingar).