Join us at ReachActive
Our staff are the most important asset to
We recognise the importance of a diverse work group and are committed to take every action to avoid discrimination
We offer competitive salaries and a competetive range of benefits for our employees.
London (various sites across London and the South East)
Engineering Excellence through Proficiency
ReachActive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
ReachActive provides its clients with a single source of specialist project resources and services. This approach has led to its five complementary divisions, which provide an unrivalled breadth & depth of engineering services.
- Multi-utility installations and diversions
- Overhead power lines
- Underground power networks
- Building services
Our vision is to be the foremost utility engineering and building systems provider in the UK and Ireland.
Through dedication, collaboration, innovation and honest evaluation ReachActive will continue on its path of sustainable progression for the benefit of its staff, clients and the communities in which it operates.
- Safety – continuous promotion of a safety culture targeting zero harm
- Teamwork – collaborating and benefiting from working together
- Respect – for staff, clients, communities and the environment
- Integrity – delivering on promises
- Vision – being open to all possibilities
- Excellence – dedicated to high quality in all ReachActive does
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our Multi Utility Diversions & Cable & Ducting Operations Team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing site projects of ReachActive Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- To oversee and manage multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects as allocated by your line manager.
- Oversee direct crews and subcontractors on site in their day to day activities to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be aware of, and promote, Reach Active Group Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
- Completing and issuing daily, weekly, and monthly KPI documentation and client/project reports.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. power, water, gas and telecoms.
- Strong customer services/people facing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A high level of health and safety knowledge.
- Planning Experience.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS).
- NRSWA (Supervisor).
- CSCS Professional Card (White) or Engineering Services Skill Card (Black).
- First Aid at Work (3 day qualification).
- Driving Licence.
- Experience in managing contract e.g. NEC/JCT.
- Engineering Degree.
- HNC/HND Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Deep Excavation and Trench Support.
- City & Guilds Basic Electrical Theory.
- Lifting Operations Appointed Person (AP).
- Confined Spaces Appointed Person (AP).
- Confined Space Entry Certification.
- UKPN & SSE 132kV Substation Access.
- Cable Winch Operations Certification.
- Asbestos Awareness.
- EUSR Accreditation.
- Deep Excavation Awareness/Accreditation.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for Site Management to cover out of hours works, i.e. weekends and on some occasions nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the role, we would love to hear from you. Apply by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
ReachActive is a fast growth company looking to attract talented, highly skilled and motivated people with a proven track record of technical expertise in the power, multi-utility and building services sectors. Our delivery and service ethos is client focused and flexible, so we are looking for persons who fit this profile and are able to collaborate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors.
ReachActive is investing in people, both new and experienced talent looking for a new challenge, a career change or simply work experience. We develop personnel, e.g. through an apprentice training route, and support employees who want to reach Chartership status or pursue further education.
To apply for a vacancy or to reach out to us, visit our View Vacancies page, visit our LinkedIn Careers Page or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our roles are based across sites in the UK (London, Hertford, Basingstoke) and Ireland (Dublin & Mullingar).